Remote Territory Sales Manager
We are looking for a Healthcare sales manager, to rapidly increase the volume of sales into US hospitals.
- Experience of selling infection control technologies into US hospitals
- Knowledge of infectious diseases, IP&C and antimicrobial technologies.
- Proficiency with Salesforce CRM and MS Office software.
- Willingness to travel (60% - 70% of the time)
- Background in Microbiology/Pathology/Immunology/Infection Control.
- A relevant life science (microbiology, virology, immunology, epidemiology, etc.) or nursing degree.
- Some Sales/Public Speaking experience
- Within defined target markets, develop and maintain high level contact to key influencers and decision makers; providing linkage at senior level
- Identify and track high profile or large clients of strategic value.
- Identify and lead core opportunities from early contact to order entry.
- Develop and deliver strategic proposals for specific projects.
- Direct responsibility for new business opportunities and assigned accounts within target markets.
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline in accordance with KPIs - updating the CRM system (Salesforce) with details of all client meetings, calls, correspondence and opportunities.
- Secure new contracts to meet sales targets.
- Submit regular sales activity plans, reports and forecasts.
- Provide technical and industry knowledge to other sales team members and customers as necessary.
- Maintain a market intelligence capability to ensure full awareness of opportunities, issues and competitive threats.
- Provide input for marketing activities (sales conferences, exhibitions, user group meetings, PR activity, editorials, creation of sales literature, presenting to potential customers at industry events, corporate hospitality, seminars, promotional material, etc.).
- Represent the company at meetings and conferences in a manner commensurate with the image that our company wishes to project.
- Provide commercial support within the organization.
- Contract review and feedback.
- Negotiation with customers, distributors and supplies where appropriate.
- Basic salary (uncapped compensation) + bonus
Associated topics: leader, management, manager of sales, principal, regional sales manager, sales director, sales leader, sales manager, shift lead, supervisor